October 26, 2011

Makroviikot: Lämmin | Weekly Macro: Warm


Warm is the theme for this week's macro challenge. I snapped a photo of something that gets my body, heart and soul feel warm. Besides being a sweater made from 100 % lamb's wool and therefore nice to wear, it has a special history. My then-boyfriend now-husband gave it to me on our first christmas together. Those days I lived in quite a chilly flat in Manchester - he sure got it right, thoughtful as he is. Still wearing it after 14 years. It's almost like new, 'though sometimes covered with my hair and cat hair here and there.

6 comments:

  1. Mikäpä lämpimämpää kuin aito villa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bää, bää vita lamm...
    Tämä pusero lämmittääkin sitten monella tapaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tässä lampaanvillanpuserossa lämmittää myös rakkaus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOSI LÄMMINTÄ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiitos kommenteistanne! Rakkauspaita päällä tälläkin hetkellä...

    ReplyDelete